You know you probably have trouble
WHEN YOUR ADJUSTER….
– Fails to return calls or emails.
– Verbally denies your claim without putting it in writing,
– Will not cover obvious damage.
– Will not pay for hidden damage such as under cabinets, behind vanities, under floors.
– Will only pay for a patch on your roof or floor instead of the complete area or at least one whole section.
– Will not cover damage from a leak that was hidden in a wall or ceiling.
– Says he won’t cover wear and tear and denies the whole claim.
– Sends you a check without a complete breakdown
– You adjuster is overly friendly with a contractor he brings to your home or business.